Telemark Resort Disc Golf Course
Wow, I'm surprised not more has been said about this course! Had so much fun playing it so I couldn't let this go without creating a username and posting something here for a review. Seen and played a lot of courses all over MN, IA and WI and this one is seemingly a little known about, top notch course. If it is not top-notch in challenging, ridiculously awesome holes, it is without a doubt in class of its own, dare i say world class, with its spectacular views!! WOW! The only things here keeping it from being a 5star course in my opinion are the holes and tees are not necessarily easy to find and the overgrowth is wickedly thick. Spotting highly recommended! Also, I do not know with the resort in foreclosure if it is ok to play here? No signs were posted that we could find telling us otherwise… Still, we are planning on going back this fall when the foliage is less thick!
Love ski resort courses! Adventurous, challenging and beautiful with length, variety and elevation. This one would garner a 4 with better tees (concrete please), better navigation signage and a bit more clearance of the rough.
Courses Close By
- Fiddler's Creek Golf Center, Hayward WI US(1 vote)
- Blueberry Hill, High Bridge WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Gold, High Bridge WI US(2 votes)
- Granite Ridge, High Bridge WI US(2 votes)
- Woodland Greens, High Bridge WI USNo votes yet
- Chestnut Grove, High Bridge WI USNo votes yet
- Ashland School Playground, Ashland WI USNo votes yet
- Heartwood Retreat - Par 3 Course, Trego WI USNo votes yet
- Heartwood Retreat - Main Course, Trego WI USNo votes yet
- White Pine 2.0, Birchwood WI USNo votes yet