Tatsuumi-no-Mori Kaihin Park
No votes yet
Short, flat course through young trees. Local players use alt. tees to add difficulty. Course expanded (temp baskets in other areas of the park) for monthlies - every 3rd Sat. See link to Kazuo Shirai's DG blog for details.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
By Train: Yurakucho subway line to Tatsumi; 5 mins walk. By Car: Just northeast and below elevated Tatsumi JCT of Shuto Expressway; north of WowWow Cable TV station. Parking lots east of park; hourly fee.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tatsuumi-no-Mori Kaihin Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Aikawa Fureai no Mura, Kanagawa-ken JPNo votes yet
- Kodomonokuni, Kanagawa-ken JPNo votes yet
- Shirakobato Park, Saitama-ken JPNo votes yet
- Funabashi City Undokoen, Chiba-ken JPNo votes yet
- Showa Kinen Park, Tachikawa 13 JP(1 vote)
- Kamiyugi Park, Hachioji 13 JPNo votes yet
- Musashi Kyuryo Shinrin Koen NGP, Namegawa-cho, Hiki-gun 11 JPNo votes yet
- Owari Koikiryokudo Fresh Park, Honjo JP(1 vote)
- NGP Hitachi Kaihin, Ibaraki-ken JPNo votes yet
- Hokuryudai Park, Ibaraki-ken JPNo votes yet