Suwanee Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A short, technical course, though several holes have been designed to be more challenging and two require throwing over water hazards. Most of the course is in wooded, shaded areas. Will play well for beginner to moderate level players, but even some of the more advanced players will find challenge.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Innova
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: John David & Sean Murphy
I-85; exit 111. Go north on GA-317 /Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd. for 0.3 miles to a left on Northolt Pkwy, then 0.6 miles to a right on McGinnis Ferry Rd. Go 1.4 miles to a left on GA-13 S/US-23 S, then 0.5 mile to the park on the left. 1st tee at the Buckeye pavilion (the pavilion straight ahead through a small patch of woods as you enter the park). #4, 12, and 13 are also close to parking.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Suwanee Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Alexander Park, Lawrenceville GA US(3 votes)
- Little Mulberry Park, Dacula GA US(1 vote)
- East Roswell Park, Roswell GA US(4 votes)
- Wills Park, Alpharetta GA US(5 votes)
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Cumming GA US(2 votes)
- Northwestern Middle School, Milton GA USNo votes yet
- Chamblee Church Disc Golf Course, Chamblee GA USNo votes yet
- Lenora Park, Snellville GA US(4 votes)
- Sequoyah Park, Canton GA US(2 votes)
- Fort Yargo State Park, Winder GA US(1 vote)