Sunset Park Disc Golf
great! tests your skills and Helps to improve them at the same time. Great layout and upkeep! easy to fit in two rounds in an hour
I really enjoyed this course. I'm not a long driver, so I appreciated the high number of short holes (only #1 and #2 and maybe #7 are over 300'). There's a nice variety of uphill and downhill holes with plenty of trees to avoid. This a great course for practicing precision shots. #7 is a tough par 3 that is guarded by several trees; I haven't parred it yet after 4 tries. #s 3, 5, 6, and 8 have "Ace" potential. Kudos to the course designer.
One of my favorite courses to play. Never crowded except on tournament days and nice people. The first few holes you throw downhill and then it's a real hodgepodge this course is challenging for those who want to improve but at the same time fun for those who are just beginning. The park is well maintained and each hole is unique so you never feel like your repeating yourself.
Only bad thing to say is that on hole 9 you sometimes have to holler at families near the playground to watchout.
Courses Close By
- Hells Gate State Park, Lewiston ID USNo votes yet
- University of Idaho, Moscow ID US(3 votes)
- Sunnyside Park, Pullman WA US(5 votes)
- Lion's Club Park, Grangeville ID USNo votes yet
- Fort Walla Walla Disc Golf Course, Walla Walla WA USNo votes yet
- Stimpi Ridge, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- High Bridge Park Disc Golf Course, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Panhandle Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Cherry Hill, Coeur d'Alene ID US(1 vote)
- Corbin Park Disc Golf Course, Post Falls ID US(1 vote)
- Jack Crawford Memorial Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID USNo votes yet