Most of the holes are wide open and long 300+. Few obstacles on these holes. Average course.
Great course layout. Road hazards are possible as well as the water hazards. Water hazards are fairly easy to avoid even for a new thrower. Children park in the middle of course.
Phenomenal course located in bartlett off of rt. 59. As close to professional pars as any course within the greater chicago. i would call myself an advanced player, and I shot a -6. The course itself is very fun to play because the pars are challenging, distance is long (p.s. i wouldn't reccomend this course to players who can't throw at least 300').
Pros: Distance, difficulty, accuracy shots out/into the woods.
Cons: Poorly kept teeboxes which are very difficult to throw off of.
I felt as if overall, i would rate the difficulty up there with "the oaks" in mokena, but with more distnace vs. pars
Nice DG course. Pros: variety of holes, descent layout, well maintained, primarily a DG park. Cons: most tees are rough uneven grass & narrow dirt, lacks tree obstructions on some open holes.
Solid course. Fun place if you can throw 300ft+, you can air it out on almost every hole (especially the back 9). Three holes have a water hazard although only one you need to really watch for if you are a RHBH thrower.
open and kind of boring. kinda challenging though. couple baskets missing when iwas there in 2009. not a horrible course though.
a great course to play!! 3 water holes but easy to get over.. if your disc goes in i say stay out water looks nasty..
Very good course with long holes after the patch of trees. Lake comes into play on three holes. Wind is also a factor after the lake holes. Throwing from the elevated tee (two holes) is a great boost to your ego.
Absolutely amazing course. Start is easy, but once you get to the 3rd your in the woods shooting out to the hole. On the 6th hole is a wicked dog tail shot. 8,9,and 10 are all water holes, but are able to avoid them if you want. on 15 your shooting into the forest for the hole.
Courses Close By
- Streamwood Behavioral Health Disc Golf Course, Streamwood IL USNo votes yet
- Shady Oaks Park, Streamwood IL US(4 votes)
- Sunny Hill Park, Streamwood IL US(4 votes)
- Goose Lake Park, Roselle IL US(3 votes)
- Springfield Park, Bloomingdale IL US(5 votes)
- Q Center Disc Golf Course, St. Charles IL USNo votes yet
- Black Bear Park, Hoffman Estates IL US(8 votes)
- The Links at Wheeler Park, Geneva IL US(4 votes)
- Kress Creek Park Disc Golf Course, West Chicago IL US(3 votes)
- Clark Park, Elk Grove Village IL US(9 votes)