Sunnyside Disc Golf
No votes yet
Park setting. 6'x12' trapezoid tees. 4 shared tees. Lots of elevation, mature hardwoods, water, interesting obstacles and some empty your bag shots. Many holes with multiple routes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,749ft
Alternate Length: 5,795ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 4
I-80; exit 54,57 or 60. Go south 7 miles and turn west on Hwy 6. At the west edge of town turn left at the Taco Bell/Caseys, then make a quick right behind car wash. Go 200 yards, enter the park and go uphill to parking area. 1st tee by Camblin Shelter.
First Tee: (
Email: Frank Saddlemire #31664
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sunnyside Disc Golf ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Botna Bend Park, Hancock IA USNo votes yet
- Legion Park Disc Golf Course, Audubon IA USNo votes yet
- Harlan Pioneer Park, Harlan IA USNo votes yet
- Kelly Park Disc Golf Course, Red Oak IA USNo votes yet
- Greenfield Lake City Park - Front, Greenfield IA USNo votes yet
- Greenfield Lake City Park - Back, Greenfield IA USNo votes yet
- Villisca Disc Golf Course, Villisca IA USNo votes yet
- Lake Orient Recreation Area, Orient IA USNo votes yet
- Coon Rapids Disc Golf, Coon Rapids IA USNo votes yet
- Southwestern College Disc Golf Course, Creston IA USNo votes yet