Sunlight Mountain Resort
No votes yet
Challenging mountain course with steep hikes, tree-lined fairways, long uphill holes, and huge downhill drives. Free to play. Follow orange arrows to the next tee. Please respect the land - pack out your trash. Wear appropriate footwear and be prepared for rapid changes in weather and the possibility for sudden storms. Seasonal.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Other
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,320ft
Course Designer: T.J. Lawrence
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 6
From I-70; Exit 116 (Glenwood Springs). Follow signs for Hwy 82 south through Glenwood Springs to a right on S Grand Ave (stoplight). Turn right on 27th St., then left at the roundabout onto Midland Ave. Turn right on 4 Mile Rd. Go 8.5 miles and take the left fork onto County Rd 117. Take 1st left into the parking lot for Sunlight Mountain Inn. 1st tee is behind the Inn and across the bridge.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sunlight Mountain Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US
- Fire Mountain Disc Golf Course, New Castle CO US
- Stoney Ridge DGC, Silt CO US
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO US
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO US
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US
- Eagle County Fairgrounds, Eagle CO US
- 10-3 at CB, Mt. Crested Butte CO US
- Big Mine Disc Golf Course, Crested Butte CO US