Sugar Camp Disc Golf Course
Family friendly, but plenty of challenge. The front 9 plays through trees and tall grasses. The back 9 features rolling terrain and more length. Alt. tees increase length.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,850ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From Rhinelander; Hwy 17 North 13 miles to Sugar Camp and a left on Camp Four Rd. (elementary school). Go 1 block to the course on the left by Town Hall. 1st tee near softball diamond.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: John Bigley
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by anthonyrhook on Apr 29, 2011 at 12:42am
The course is a great mix of terrain and woods-play, offering the chance to practice your skills in tight situations, as well as varying open scenarios. It's usually pretty clean, well kept, and the course is easy to follow.
Courses Close By
- Three Lakes High School, Three Lakes WI USNo votes yet
- Northland Pines Schools, Eagle River WI USNo votes yet
- Almon Park Disc Golf Course, Rhinelander WI USNo votes yet
- Brandy Lake Disc Golf Course, Woodruff WI USNo votes yet
- Rohr's Wilderness Tours, Conover WI USNo votes yet
- Nokomis Community Park, Tomahawk WI USNo votes yet
- Sandy Point Resort Disc Golf, Lac Du Flambeau WI US(1 vote)
- Jack Lake Disc Golf, Deerbrook WI US(1 vote)
- The Tailings, Iron River MI US(1 vote)
- City of Antigo Disc Golf Course, Antigo WI USNo votes yet