Strathgartney Provincial Park
No votes yet
Very scenic - rolling hills, streams, woods, wide fairways, and a beautiful vista over the West River. Targets are small light colored wooden posts spiked above taller dark brown posts.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: posts
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,226ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
From Cape Tormentine, NB take the Confederation Bridge to PEI, east on the Trans Canada Hwy (Rte 1) towards Charlottetown for 34km (21 miles), to Rte. 1 west. Drive for 15 min. and look for the park on your left.
Email: Walter Lane
Phone: (902) 894-8415
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Strathgartney Provincial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hillcrest Farm Disc Golf Course, Bonshaw PE CANo votes yet
- Disc Golf Pugwash, Pugwash NS CANo votes yet
- Lockhart and Ryan, New Minas NS CANo votes yet
- Odell Park Disc Golf, Fredericton NB CANo votes yet
- Talon Trails, Presque Isle ME USNo votes yet
- All Aboard Disc Golf, Enfield ME USNo votes yet
- Hapana Disc Golf, Trenton ME USNo votes yet
- DR Disc Golf, Orrington ME US(1 vote)
- Club de Disque Golf/Matelas Dauphin, Bic QC CANo votes yet
- Skyriders Disc Golf, Fairfield ME US(1 vote)