Stoney Creek Park
No votes yet
Pretty open (and long) front 9 and a wooded back 9. Good variety with some blind tee shots. Three tees per hole. No amenities at this park yet.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,700ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 3
I-795S: left on W Ash St/NC-581. At traffic circle, take 2nd exit onto E Ash St. Go 2.1 miles more to a right into the park (Stoney Creek Ln.). If entering town on Ash St. from the east, turn left into small parking area just after the bridge across Stoney Creek.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Stoney Creek Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mt. Olive College, Mt. Olive NC US
- Barnet Park, Kinston NC US
- Smithfield Community Park, Smithfield NC US
- Lake Wilson, Wilson NC US
- Covenant, Winterville NC US
- Zebulon Community Park, Zebulon NC US
- West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US
- East Carolina University, Greenville NC US
- Farmington Park, Rocky Mount NC US
- Englewood Park, Rocky Mount NC US