Steelhead Disc Golf Course at Creekside
No votes yet
Charming and tricky next to Willow Creek. Features large oaks, shade, and a short trail to swimming in the Trinity River. Playground.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From west; take Hwy 299 to Willow Creek, then 1st left (Willow Rd.). Course at end of road. From east; 299 to Willow Creek, to a right on Willow Rd. (just past Hwy 96 junction).
Parking Lot: (
Email: Michael Belchik
Contact Phone #1: 530-629-4586
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Steelhead Disc Golf Course at Creekside? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mad River Pump Station #4, Arcata CA US
- The Redwood Curtain, Arcata CA US
- Coast Guard Air Station Humboldt Bay, McKinleyville CA US
- Manila Bay Disc Golf Course, Arcata CA US
- Cooper Gulch, Eureka CA US
- College of the Redwoods, Eureka CA US
- Lee Fong Park Disc Golf Course, Weaverville CA US
- Birds of Paradise, Miranda CA US
- Beachfront Park Disc Golf Course, Crescent City CA US
- Joe Hamilton Elementary, Crescent City CA US