great course. scenic and very challenging.
Best canvas in the state. Has uniqueness on each hole. It is one of the hardest courses around the state.
This course was originally one of my favorite in the state (and I visit about 20 different ones per year). Recently it's falling away due to poor maintenance. There's a fee to park, there are far better courses that are free (Dretzka, Plamann, Sussex Village, etc...). After you spend the $3 or whatever it is now, you are directed to the first hole, which happens to be hole 3. I forget the absolute confusion trying to figure our way around this course, but I think by the end we discovered there were two holes for each 1 to 3.
Don't get me wrong, it's still a nice course, the holes are amazing. The hills are great. There's just the lack of care and constant confusion as to where to go. $3 well spent...
Courses Close By
- Bluebird Disc Golf Course, Plover WI US(2 votes)
- McDill Pond Disc Golf Course, Stevens Point WI US(1 vote)
- Mead Park, Stevens Point WI US(2 votes)
- Yulga, Stevens Point WI US(2 votes)
- Waupaca High School Disc Golf Course, Waupaca WI USNo votes yet
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(3 votes)
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(1 vote)
- Manawa Middle School, Manawa WI USNo votes yet
- Parkside Elementary School, Wautoma WI USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Nekoose WI USNo votes yet