St. Lucie Village Heritage Park
No votes yet
Torpey Road is a short but technical course among cabbage palms and live oaks. Fun for beginners, ace runs and putting practice. Picnic tables, BBQ grills, nature trails and a pavilion by the river. Handicaps - Sundays at 10:30am.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Rubber
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,030ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-95; exit at SR-614 - exit 138 (Indrio Rd). Go 6 miles east, crossing US-1 to a right on Old Dixie Hwy. Go 1 mile south to a left on Torpey Rd., 0.1 mile to the park on right.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Lizbeth Besok #68191
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at St. Lucie Village Heritage Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Muscadine Meadows, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet
- Gordy Road Preserve Disc Golf Course, Fort Pierce FL US(4 votes)
- Rotary Park, Port St. Lucie FL USNo votes yet
- McCarty Ranch Preserve Disc Golf Course, Port St. Lucie FL USNo votes yet
- Malabar Disc Golf, Malabar FL US(4 votes)
- Southwest Middle School, Palm Bay FL USNo votes yet
- Covenant Disc Golf Course, Palm Bay FL USNo votes yet
- Palm Bay Regional Disc Golf Course, Palm Bay FL US(1 vote)
- Flying Crane Mini Disc Golf Course, West Melbourne FL US(1 vote)
- Wickham Park, Melbourne FL US(3 votes)