St. Francis Church
Fun course on a nice remote piece of land. With tee signs and concrete tees it could rate as a 4 easy!
this course is not bad but they need better markers letting you know the distance from tee to basket and where the basket is.
Now that there are permanent baskets on all 18 holes -- this course becomes a must play in the West Michigan area. Not the longest of courses, but some tough basket locations and alternate pins can add a challenge. Only thing missing on this course is a water hazard hole. Rarely crowded - lots of fun.
Courses Close By
- Calvary Disc Golf Course, Plainwell MI USNo votes yet
- Spring Park, Middleville MI USNo votes yet
- Hammond Hill Disc Golf Course, Hastings MI US(2 votes)
- Spinski's Amateur Course, Hopkins MI USNo votes yet
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US(1 vote)
- Fort Custer Recreation Area, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Earl W. Brewer Park, Grand Rapids MI US(2 votes)
- Knollwood Park, Kalamazoo MI US(2 votes)
- Oshtemo Township Park, Kalamazoo MI US(2 votes)
- Begg Park, Springfield MI US(1 vote)