Squirrel Run Disc Golf at Mosquito Lake State Park
This is a favorite course of our group. It has a variety of holes, in woods, out in the open, and a few baskets close to the lake to make it interesting. It's a nice public park with a lake beach as well, so the family can do things if they're not into disc golf. We can play this in 45 minutes, it would be great if it was a full 18.
I really liked this course! I wish it was 18 holes though it would really add a lot more fun. Its a little difficult to find the first hole but after that it flows pretty well plus they have maps to navigate. They even have a disc shop where they sell discraft mainly but there are other disc brands such as innova, lat 64, and MVP. Overall I give it a 3.5. Also if youre in the area Youngs Run in warren is really close so is Kent State Trumbull. It makes for a really fun day!
Courses Close By
- Outflow Disc Golf at Mosquito Lake State Park, Cortland OH USNo votes yet
- Clarence Darrow Park (Young's Run), Warren OH US(3 votes)
- Kent State University -Trumbull, Warren OH USNo votes yet
- Buhl Park Disc Golf Course, Hermitage PA US(1 vote)
- The Pines at Shenango Lake, Hermitage PA US(2 votes)
- Hiram College Disc Golf Course, Hiram OH USNo votes yet
- Pymatuning State Park, Jamestown PA US(1 vote)
- George Knox Park, Middlefield OH USNo votes yet
- Boardman Park, Boardman OH USNo votes yet
- The Grassman at West Branch State Park, Ravenna OH USNo votes yet