Squirrel Creek at Condon Park
Awesome course. Best Tee boards Ive seen. Lots of holes with multiple lines to choose from. 3-4 hole options on most holes. Medium level of difficulty. Small elevation changes. Creek adds some water hazard to keep it interesting. One of my favorites.
This course is awesome! One of my all time favorites.
Courses Close By
- Hanging Oaks, Penn Valley CA US(1 vote)
- Toney's Mountain Golf, Grass Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Front, Browns Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Back, Browns Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Hammon Grove Park, Browns Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Auburn Regional Park, Auburn CA USNo votes yet
- Georgetown School Disc Golf Course, Georgetown CA USNo votes yet
- Rocklin Disc Golf Course, Rocklin CA US(4 votes)
- Riverbend Park - South, Oroville CA US(1 vote)
- Riverbend Park - North, Oroville CA USNo votes yet