In busy city park, some open and some wooded, stream in play on 4 holes. Watch for pedestrians. #16, 17, and 18 behind fields to the north of parking lot.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,130ft
Alternate Length: 6,000ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 2
I-65; exit 325 (Thompson Rd.0. West on Thompson Rd 1 mile then north on Hwy 31 to a left at 1st light (Hayes St.) to the park on right. Follow big curve to right (Adams St.) then left and park in big lot.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Marla Lenox #21048
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sparkman Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Quail Creek One Disc Golf Course, Hartselle AL USNo votes yet
- Flying Dragon Disc Golf Course, Decatur AL USNo votes yet
- Fairview Park Disc Golf Course, Fairview AL US(1 vote)
- Heritage Park, Cullman AL US(2 votes)
- First Baptist Church of Tanner, Tanner AL USNo votes yet
- Dublin Park, Madison AL US(1 vote)
- Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville AL US(3 votes)
- Indian Creek Disc Golf Course, Huntsville AL US(3 votes)
- Southside Park, Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Wallace State Community College, Hanceville AL USNo votes yet