South Wood County Park
Still at 12 holes and still confusing. Not all that well kept and more than a little litter. OK mix of small hills and trees.I only play it if I'm in the area and wouldn't make a special trip to get there. Nowhere near as good as North Wood County Park and that hurts me to say.
I'm not sure why the previous review only gave them 1 link... I played this course on Saturday and really enjoyed it. They are gradually adding holes to the course, so it will be 18 at some point, but for now, the 12 holes were both challenging and enjoyable. Some local friends gave me a map of the course, so that was helpful in finding each tee box. I'll post up on the forums for their course to make sure the map is posted and available.
confusing layout,most holes without signs, and i'm assuming the only 12 hole course out there. Heavily wooded some cages were very hard to find, and we couldn't play seven and eight because they're set up in the middle of the park most heavily used
Courses Close By
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(1 vote)
- Riverside Park, Nekoose WI USNo votes yet
- Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course, Nekoosa WI USNo votes yet
- Mead Park, Stevens Point WI US(2 votes)
- Bluebird Disc Golf Course, Plover WI US(2 votes)
- McDill Pond Disc Golf Course, Stevens Point WI US(1 vote)
- Yulga, Stevens Point WI US(2 votes)
- Standing Rocks, Stevens Point WI US(3 votes)
- Stockton Park Disc Golf Course, Custer WI USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Pittsville WI USNo votes yet