South Mountain Christian Camp
We just played the course today. This is a very we'll designed course. There are 3 choices at each tee to shoot from we used the yellow and whites most of the time and still found it challenging. The setting is quiet and easy to get to.
Just played course for first time on March 19th and I enjoyed it so much I had to come back the next day. This course is awesome....beautiful South mountains..lake...very nice lay out...The people are super nice and they really want you to enjoy their course. Nice clubhouse where you pay and I dont mind paying 2.00 for quality disc golf. We always drive to Charlotte to play which is about an hour and now we have a course right here. Its worth the drive for anyone that wants to come out. Course is very new but you will be impressed in the amount of work that has been done. I promise if you come you will come back again and again!
Courses Close By
- Gardner-Webb University Disc Golf Course, Boiling Springs NC USNo votes yet
- Crest High School, Shelby NC USNo votes yet
- Palmer Park Disc Golf Course, Shelby NC USNo votes yet
- Creek Wise Park, Marion NC USNo votes yet
- Marion Disc Golf Practice Area, Marion NC US(1 vote)
- Bethel Park Disc Golf Course, Morganton NC US(1 vote)
- Catawba Meadows , Morganton NC USNo votes yet
- Maples Lake Disc Golf, Kings Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Shoally Creek at Va-Du-Mar McMillan Park, Boiling Springs SC US(1 vote)
- Kings Mountain High School, Kings Mountain NC USNo votes yet