South Hills Park
No votes yet
Beautifully maintained and picturesque park. Two baskets per hole - yellow (short) and red (long position). Directional arrows beneath each basket point to the next tee. Well conceived layout with varied lengths and good use of elevation.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,143ft
Alternate Length: 5,682ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 8
Course Designer: Michael Dunkle & Charlie Greco
From Allentown; I-78W to exit 8. Stay right at fork, following signs for Fredericksburg. Merge onto US-22 W/William Penn Hwy., 2.4 miles to a left on PA-343 S. 6.6 miles to a left on Maple St., half mile to a right on N Lincoln Ave. 2.5 miles to a left into the park.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at South Hills Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lenni Lenape Park, Lebanon PA USNo votes yet
- Jackson Recreational Park Disc Golf Course, Myerstown PA US(1 vote)
- Twin Grove, Pine Grove PA USNo votes yet
- Laserdome Mini Disc Golf Course, Manheim PA USNo votes yet
- Roland Park, Akron PA US(1 vote)
- Elizabethtown College, Elizabathtown PA USNo votes yet
- Overlook Community Park, Lancaster PA USNo votes yet
- Sweet Arrow Lake Disc Golf, Pine Grove PA USNo votes yet
- Mini Disc Golf Course at Mushroom Manor, Lancaster PA USNo votes yet
- Manor Township Disc Golf Course, Lancaster PA USNo votes yet