South Hills Disc Golf Course
Baskets are actually Mach II. New pin placements have been added. New club that is a non-profit. Same members of sleeping giant club. Original long pins I would give course s 58 rating which is for 19 holes. Can't influence enough members of club to make course safer by removing a hole in NW section if course which is cluttered. Still if they would have contacted people like me that know how to design a course it could have been a premier course. Now it's barely adequate. As with any course nowadays vandalism is outrageous. Some people's kids.
Another course blatantly designed to discriminate against RH sidearm or left-hand backhand throwers. If you throw RHBH you simply throw an easy hyzer on 17 of the nineteen holes. Other type thrower have to throw trick drives. It is so blantant that the tee boxes are angled to start your throw on the right of the fairway. Most holes are crowded in the NW section of course, making that section of course very unsafe. Baskets are actually the inferior Mach V's. Discs bounce out of basket regularly. Irregular flow of course. Meaning you walk by tee boxes to get to proper tee box. Two years of talk of making course safe have yield no action by local non-profit club. City installed walking path through middle of fairways. Five kinds of illegal noxious weeds grow on course. High use course with very little golf etiquette displayed by players. I quit their club because of the poor etiquette of many club members as did some of my neighbors.
Courses Close By
- Sheep Mountain, Clancy MT US(1 vote)
- Scratch Gravel, Helena MT USNo votes yet
- Deerknuckle, Helena MT USNo votes yet
- Whiskey Gulch at Montana Tech, Butte MT USNo votes yet
- Copper Mountain, Butte MT USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Nest at Sagebrush Flats, Butte MT US(1 vote)
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT USNo votes yet
- Mossy Pines at Battle Ridge Campground, Bozeman MT US(1 vote)
- Warden Park, Great Falls MT US(2 votes)
- West Bank Park Disc Golf Course, Great Falls MT USNo votes yet