Sky High Disc Golf Course at Mtn. High North
This course has everything including cool weather, clean air and WOW views and only 30 min from my house. Always a test of endurance from 14 to the finish which is mostly uphill. I have friends that drive from Central CA to play here because of the challenge which I would rate up there with De Laveaga. I played here 10-13-13 after 7 rounds in LA/OC over 3 days and found they were taking the course down for the winter, so played 1-10 then 2-9 to get in 18 holes and loved every minute of it. Love Sky High!!
SERIOUSLY!!! ONE OF THE SICKEST COURSES I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!!!
I grew up in Santa Cruz.. I have played at De Laveaga.. But this course has got it all.. Short holes, long hole, up hill, down hill. Beautiful views, clean air... If this course was closer and didn't close for winter sking and snowboarding.. I would play here all the time. Not really a beginners course but I would take them just to see the beautful area. Make a day of it and play this course. If you are an experienced player you will enjoy for sure!!!!
Probably the best adventure course in Southern California. Great mountain challenge with elevation (wow!), trees, and beautiful views. Seasonal (the baskets move to the Yucaipa course in winter) so check first. $5/day to play. The course is well kept with good signs and ok rubber mat tees. Sandwiches at Jensen's on the way up through Wrightwood can add to the experience.
Courses Close By
- Wrightwood Country Club, Wrightwood CA US
- Mt. Baldy Disc Golf Course, Mt. Baldy CA US
- Mt. Waterman Disc Golf Course, CA US
- Glen Helen Regional Park Disc Golf Course, San Bernardino CA US
- Ralph M. Lewis Park, Rancho Cucamonga CA US
- Northside Park, Azusa CA US
- Doris Davies Park Disc Golf Course, Victorville CA US
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Upper, Crestline CA US
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Lower, Crestline CA US
- Desert Sands Park Disc Golf Course, Palmdale CA US