Sioux Passage Park - Briscoe Woods
Mix of wooded and open holes. Accuracy is a key to this course. One of two courses at this park.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,621ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Francis Albanese
From I-270 north of St. Louis, north on Lindbergh to a left on New Halls Ferry Rd., to a right on Vaille Ave., to a left on Old Jamestown Rd. 1 mile to park on right. Briscoe Woods is the first right as you enter - park by the tennis courts.
Email: Francis Albanese
by Skleiber on Apr 7, 2015 at 6:18pm
Nice complement to the original Sioux Passage course, a little shorter, more technical, good variety of holes, elevation changes less severe than original course.
Courses Close By
- Sioux Passage Park - Original, St. Louis (Florissant) MO US(8 votes)
- Dunegant Park, Florissant MO USNo votes yet
- White Birch Park, St. Louis (Hazelwood) MO US(2 votes)
- Rock Spring Park, Alton IL US(4 votes)
- Gordon Moore Park, Alton IL USNo votes yet
- Carrollton Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgeton MO US(2 votes)
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US(8 votes)
- Piasa Harbor Disc Golf, Grafton IL USNo votes yet
- Roxana Park Disc Golf Course, Roxana IL US(1 vote)
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US(4 votes)