Simpsonville City Park
No votes yet
Good mix of open and wooded shots with slight elevation. Dual tees make 18. Playground, picnic shelters, fields and community bldg. Watch out for pedestrians.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 2,340ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
I-385; exit 31, east 2.5 miles to Main St., left at clock tower on Curtis St., 2 blocks to park on left next to police station.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Simpsonville City Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Gower Park, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Timmons Park, Greenville SC US(3 votes)
- Holmes Park, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Tyger River Park, Duncan SC USNo votes yet
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC USNo votes yet
- Furman University, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- Laurens County Park, Laurens SC USNo votes yet
- Edwin M. Griffin Preserve, Spartanburg SC USNo votes yet
- Shoally Creek, Boiling Springs SC USNo votes yet