Showa Kinen Park
Love this course. Make sure you grab beverages at the convenient store that's on the opposite side of the station as the park. This park is huge and after a long walk to the course which is deep in the mammoth park you'll want to quench your thirst. You can buy beer and food at a nearby restaurant (also in the park) and there are also bathrooms available in the park.
Did I mention it's in a big park?
The course itself is quite varied although there is little elevation.
I give it 5 chains because it's the only course I played while living in japan and it's the only place I've ever gotten an ace.
Courses Close By
- Kamiyugi Park, Hachioji 13 JPNo votes yet
- Aikawa Fureaino Mura, Aikawa, Hanbara 14 JPNo votes yet
- Shirakobato Park, Saitama-ken JPNo votes yet
- Masakarigafuchi, Shimin-no-mori, Yokohama 14 JPNo votes yet
- Kodomonokuni, Kanagawa-ken JPNo votes yet
- Tatsuumi-no-Mori Kaihin Park, Koto-ku 13 JP(1 vote)
- Musashi Kyuryo Shinrin Koen NGP, Namegawa-cho, Hiki-gun 11 JPNo votes yet
- Ikego Valley, Zushi 14 JPNo votes yet
- Adera, Shimoyoshida JPNo votes yet
- Owari Koikiryokudo Fresh Park, Honjo JP(1 vote)