No votes yet
Mix of open power and finesse woods. Elevation and water add challenge. Balanced design - a great experience. Dual tees.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 6,796ft
Alternate Length: 4,647ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 11 | Over 400ft: 4
I-85; exit 75 (Hwy 9). Go north into town, then 0.2 miles past First Baptist Church to a right on McMillan Blvd., 2 miles to the park on the left. 1st hole near the tot lot.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Shoally Creek? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Edwin M. Griffin Preserve, Spartanburg SC USNo votes yet
- Tyger River Park, Duncan SC USNo votes yet
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC USNo votes yet
- Gardner-Webb University Disc Golf Course, Boiling Springs NC USNo votes yet
- Holmes Park, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- South Mountain Christian Camp, Bostic NC US(1 vote)
- Timmons Park, Greenville SC US(3 votes)
- Gower Park, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Simpsonville City Park, Simpsonville SC USNo votes yet
- Furman University, Greenville SC USNo votes yet