Shelton Springs Disc Golf
Yep, this coarse is the bees knees !! Very professional ! Nice layout, and mix of lengths...Probably could play it from a wheelchair...It to is a long drive, but definitely worth it....
One of my favorite courses out of the almost 30 I have played. Well designed, laid out, and marked. There are both pro and amatuer concrete pads on each hole. Fairly technical and wooded with a nice mix of hole lengths from short 3 ' s to a long part 5 on hole 3.
Courses Close By
- Hoodsport Hills, Hoodsport WA USNo votes yet
- Evergreen Disc Golf Course, Olympia WA USNo votes yet
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA USNo votes yet
- GH Hostel Disc Golf Course, Elma WA US(2 votes)
- St. Martin's Abbey, Lacey WA USNo votes yet
- Woodland Creek Community Park, Lacey WA US(1 vote)
- Horseshoe Lake Disc Golf, Port Orchard WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom - Ray's Nine, Steilacoom WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Steilacoom S.E. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(2 votes)