No votes yet
Technical - lots of trees and hills. Borders Des Moines River.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Austin Elling
From Humboldt; west on Hwy 3 to a left on Sheldon Ave. Go to the second park/campground entrance. Turn east to the 1st tee straight ahead.
First Tee: (
Email: Austin Elling
Alt. Phone: 515-242-6176
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sheldon Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Snell-Crawford Park, Fort Dodge IA US(1 vote)
- Sunkissed Meadows, Fort Dodge IA USNo votes yet
- Iowa Central Community College, Fort Dodge IA USNo votes yet
- Ambrose A. Call Park, Algona IA USNo votes yet
- Williams Park, Algona IA USNo votes yet
- Featherstone Memorial Disc Golf Course, Manson IA USNo votes yet
- Clarion High School Disc Golf Course, Clarion IA USNo votes yet
- Kanawha Disc Golf Course, Kanawha IA USNo votes yet
- Brewer Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Webster City IA USNo votes yet
- Sportsman's Park, Laurens IA USNo votes yet