Cons: The biggest issue I have with this course is that it double backs on it self, making it very slow to play (i.e. if a group is on the front 9 then they will probably run into a group playing on the back 9). The course is difficult to navigate due to two baskets in the same area for different holes. The course is really only 17 holes due to hole 8 and 17 sharing the same tee box and basket.
Pros: Besides the course being crammed into a tiny area the rest of it is good. The course is challenging at times and it has a nice array of open and narrow holes. If the course was spread out it would have a much higher rating.
About 2 weeks ago a team of guys came out and laid down wood chips in all the starting runs. It is getting nicer
Used to only be 9 holes. It has been refitted for 18. I play here regularly. Nice course, very confusing if its your first time around. Becomes familiar very quickly. Not the most maintained course in the area. Most tee boxes have a number but that's it. No maps or directions. Some tee boxes have different holes for the same box, hence the "refitting". If you play here a few times it becomes very comfortable and relaxing. I like to take the good disc to this course, as it is easy to retrieve those sliced shots into the brush or creek.
The listing has it at 18 holes but the attached link is for the map of the course and it only show 9 holes.
Courses Close By
- Bethany Lakes Disc Golf Course, Allen TX US
- UT Dallas Alumni Disc Golf Course, Richardson TX US
- Towne Lake , McKinney TX US
- Alex Clark Memorial Disc Golf Course, McKinney TX US
- Bill Allen Memorial Park, The Colony TX US
- Springfield Park, Rowlett TX US
- B. B. Owen Park, Dallas TX US
- Dash's Track Disc Golf Course, Frisco TX US
- Greenbelt Park, Carrollton TX US
- Jimmy Porter Park, Carrollton TX US