Sedgley Woods (East Fairmount Park)
Many trees and elevation changes. 3 tees/hole. Well known for tight play. Monthly tournaments year round. No water. Public Relations: John "Stash" DiSciascio 215-465-7489.
# Holes: 27
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 7,204ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 22 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
I-76 (Schuylkill Expy.) to exit 342 (Girard Ave./Zoo), follow Hwy 13 north across river, left at 1st light onto 33rd St., left at next light at Oxford, course on left after driving range.
First Tee: (
Email: Barry Noakes
Contact Phone #1: 856-461-8579
Contact Phone #2: 215-497-2008
This course has no photos.
by MOntykevin79 on Apr 25, 2013 at 1:01pm
The people who maintain this park deserve praise. Wonderful place to play. Shorter holes but great for all skill levels. Make sure you play holes 19-27 for some excellent views of the city.Worth the trip!
Courses Close By
- Stafford Woods, Voorhees NJ US
- Wilson Farm Park Disc Golf Course, Chesterbrook PA US
- Tamanend Park Disc Golf Course, Southampton PA US
- Plains Park Disc Golf Course, Hatfield PA US
- Freedom Park, Medford NJ US
- Tyler State Park, Newtown PA US
- Bellevue State Park, Wilmington DE US
- New Brooklyn Park Disc Golf Course, Sicklerville NJ US
- Brandywine Creek State Park, Wilmington DE US
- Branchwood Park Disc Golf Course, Franconia PA US