No votes yet
Desert soil and big boulders. Great course in the winter (fast run off). Gets thicker every year, increasing difficulty. Most holes are fairly blind from the tee, because of trees or brush. Guide needed.
# Holes: 18
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 5,000ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Turn north off of Hwy 12 east onto Benton, left on Custer Ave., right onto Green Meadow Dr., left on Franklin Mine Rd., right on Tumbleweed Dr. to the parking lot turnaround.
First Tee: (
Email: Jeff Schmidt
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Scratch Gravel? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Deerknuckle, Helena MT USNo votes yet
- South Hills Disc Golf Course, Helena MT USNo votes yet
- Sheep Mountain, Clancy MT US(1 vote)
- Whiskey Gulch at Montana Tech, Butte MT USNo votes yet
- Copper Mountain, Butte MT USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Nest at Sagebrush Flats, Butte MT US(1 vote)
- Warden Park, Great Falls MT US(2 votes)
- West Bank Park Disc Golf Course, Great Falls MT USNo votes yet
- Blackhawk Disc Golf, Seeley Lake MT USNo votes yet
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT USNo votes yet