Scotland County Disc Golf Course
There is virtually no signage for this course. Fairways aren't marked. No distances. I think there were maps available, but we didn't get one (we should have). I couldn't find the basket for hole 5. The basket for whole 9 (I think it was 9) was broken and laying on the ground. The course is not well maintained. A few of the holes are through the woods and the fairways are almost as narrow as a walking trail.
Water hazards were VERY close on a few holes which is very bad news for beginning players... we skipped a couple of the holes that had water. Lot's of briar patches... my disc got into one and I was LUCKY to get it out without cutting myself to ribbons.
However, if you're in the area, it IS the only course within 12-15 miles. You can go play a few of the holes and they're pretty fun... don't plan on playing the whole course though...
Courses Close By
- Piedmont Natural Gas , Rockingham NC US(1 vote)
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US(1 vote)
- Village of Pinehurst Disc Golf Course, Aberdeen NC USNo votes yet
- Pine Cone Crush at Reservoir Park, Southern Pines NC US(1 vote)
- Arnette Park, Fayetteville NC US(4 votes)
- Pim Farms, Darlington SC USNo votes yet
- Hillcrest Park Disc Golf Course, Carthage NC US(1 vote)
- Mazerick Park East, Fayetteville NC US(1 vote)
- Mazerick Park West, Fayetteville, NC US(1 vote)
- Legacy Trails DGC, Eagle Springs NC USNo votes yet