Scenic Drive at Rodeo Park
This is a great park to go with your family so they can hike, play on the playground while you throw a round. It is close to Pioneer Trail as well. The first 9 are fairly simple with a few that give a few shots that can be tricky for new players. The back 9 is where it gets much more advanced but nothing to difficult but enjoyable and fun. Risk of woods on right hand side during front 9 while back 9 you are most of the time throwing it in the woods so use discs that you can easily see if you don't want to lose a disc.
Nice park , and good layout. Can be shot under par fairly easy. A good place to take the whole family. Would like to see other basket placements. Oh yea nice signs.
Courses Close By
- Pioneer Trail at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(2 votes)
- Frontier at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA USNo votes yet
- Dallas City Upshot Disc Golf Course, Dallas City IL US(2 votes)
- Drulis Park, Middletown IA US(2 votes)
- Westview Disc Golf Course, Donnellson IA US(1 vote)
- Dankwardt Park, Burlington IA US(3 votes)
- Denning Conservation Area, Donnellson IA USNo votes yet
- Tolmie Park, Keokuk IA USNo votes yet
- Rand Park, Keokuk IA US(1 vote)
- Wildcat Springs, Hamilton IL US(2 votes)