Sanders Ferry Park
Excellent course on the water. I'd give it a 5 if the signage were better -- I had some trouble navigating it a couple of years ago.
This course was AWESOME! This has to be the best open course in the Nashville/Middle Tennessee Area! its on the lake so the wind almost always becomes somewhat of a factor. Rolling Hills is a perfect description for this course. Each pin position is located near the next tee box, and if you aren't familiar with the course, its super easy to see those nice big tee pads from 200 feet away.
Courses Close By
- Two Rivers Park, Nashville TN US(2 votes)
- Cedar Hill Park, Nashville TN US(4 votes)
- Mundy Park, Mt Juliet TN USNo votes yet
- Naval Hill Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(8 votes)
- The Course at Fontanel, Nashville TN US(2 votes)
- Triple Creek Park, Gallatin TN US(1 vote)
- Sharp Springs Disc Golf Course, Smyrna TN US(2 votes)
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park, Lebanon TN US(6 votes)
- Crockett Park, Brentwood TN US(4 votes)