Sanders Ferry Park
Decent open course, about an hour from downtown Nashville.
Excellent course on the water. I'd give it a 5 if the signage were better -- I had some trouble navigating it a couple of years ago.
This course was AWESOME! This has to be the best open course in the Nashville/Middle Tennessee Area! its on the lake so the wind almost always becomes somewhat of a factor. Rolling Hills is a perfect description for this course. Each pin position is located near the next tee box, and if you aren't familiar with the course, its super easy to see those nice big tee pads from 200 feet away.
Courses Close By
- Jones Family Bark Park Mini Disc Golf, Mount Juliet TN USNo votes yet
- Two Rivers Park, Nashville TN US(2 votes)
- Cedar Hill Park, Nashville TN US(5 votes)
- Mundy Park, Mt Juliet TN US(2 votes)
- Naval Hill Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(1 vote)
- Willow Grove Community Disc Golf, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(8 votes)
- The Chain Links at Nashboro, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Triple Creek Park, Gallatin TN US(1 vote)
- White House Park, White House TN US(1 vote)