No votes yet
On western shore of Lake Henry Hagg. Only playable with aid of map (webpage #2 below). Spotters needed on most holes. Tees are crude - no signage or course work until Environmental Impact Report is complete. Poison oak. $5/fee/vehicle.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,582ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: C.E. Courtney
From Portland; Hwy 26 West to the Highway 6 Tillamook/Banks exit on the left. Then exit right on Hwy 47 South, 12 miles to a right on Scoggins Valley Rd (Henry Hagg Lake sign). Pay fee at booth. Take 1st left (West Shore), across the dam, 2.6 miles (just past Hawkins) to crude parking lot on right.
First Tee: (
Email: Chris Munk
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sain Scoggins? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- McMenamins Grand Lodge, Forest Grove OR USNo votes yet
- Buxton Woods, Buxton OR USNo votes yet
- Orchard Park Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro OR US(2 votes)
- Horning's Hideout - Highland, North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Horning's Hideout - Canyon , North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Horning's Hideout - Meadow Ridge, North Plains OR US(1 vote)
- Herbert Hoover Park, Newberg OR USNo votes yet
- L.L. Stub Stewart State Park, Buxton OR US(1 vote)
- Wortman Park, McMinnville OR USNo votes yet
- Ewing Young, Newberg OR USNo votes yet