Russian Jack Springs
Yeah, I'll give it three stars. But that's cause i go after ~8, when the office closes and you don't have to pay their BS greens fee. If you go in the daytime expect to wait for golfers to putter their way through (hah), but what this course lacks in technical challenge it makes up for in incomparable enormous fairways. If you've got a cannon for an arm, this is your spot. Not too difficult to find your way, pretty decent layout and tee boxes.
Pricey at $11, same price as regular golf.
You play same 9 hole course, very wide open and long, playing the distance in yards. Long course good practice for long range driving, greens and fairways are nice (read golf course). No formal Tee boxes or signage for disc course, but when you pay at desk there is a "golf" card showing course layout for round ball golfers.
Courses Close By
- APU Disc Golf, Anchorage AK US(2 votes)
- Westchester Lagoon Park, Anchorage AK US(2 votes)
- Hilltop Ski Area, Anchorage AK US(1 vote)
- Hilltop Yellow Short 9, Anchorage AK US(1 vote)
- Service High School, Anchorage AK US(1 vote)
- Hanshew Middle School, Anchorage AK US(1 vote)
- Kincaid Park Disc Golf Course, Anchorage AK US(3 votes)
- Gruening Middle School, Eagle River AK USNo votes yet
- Schroeder Park Disc Golf Course, Eagle River AK US(1 vote)
- Peters Creek Disc Golf Course, Chugiak AK US(1 vote)