Rothwell Park West - The Woods
Good variety, in and out of the woods near the rodeo arena. 1 of 2 courses on site.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,102ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 6
From Columbia; Hwy 63 north to Moberly, exit to Hwy 24 west, 3 miles to a left near the swimming pool. Left to park at baseball fields near entrance. See yellow course sign. 300' walk to 1st tee on road across from #11 (behind ball park outfield fence). Course sign by The Lodge.
Email: Bill Cobb
Contact Phone #1: 660-353-1943
This course has no photos.
by Chainshaker1 on Mar 10, 2010 at 2:57pm
Good technical course. Woods and elevation changes are nice. Tee boxes not so great when it is wet or muddy. Good local course, check it out. Some of the par 4 holes should be Par 3 holes due to distance. Par 72 course.
Courses Close By
- Rothwell Park East - The Lakes, Moberly MO US
- Fayette City Park, Fayette MO US
- Albert Oakland Park, Front Course, Columbia MO US
- Albert Oakland Park, Back Course, Columbia MO US
- Indian Hills Disc Golf Course, Columbia MO US
- Plunkett Park, Mexico MO US
- Northeast Park, Mexico MO US
- Indian Foothills Park, Marshall MO US
- Ashland City Park, Ashland MO US
- Veteran's Park, Fulton MO US