No votes yet
Intermediate level course. Various narrow shots in the woods are blended with a few open holes in a park setting.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,298ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Scott Reek
From KC; I-70 to Exit 224 KS-7/US 24 towards Bonner Springs. Right on North KS-7 Hwy towards Tonginoxie. Stay on State Ave US24/40 to a right on 16 Hwy. In McLouth, turn right on Union St, then left on Gertrude. 1st tee is on the left as you enter Rose Park.
Email: Scott Reek #12824
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Rose Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Longview Disc Golf Course, Ozawkie KS USNo votes yet
- Riverfront Disc Golf Course, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Lawrence KS US(2 votes)
- University of St. Mary, Leavenworth KS USNo votes yet
- Bluejacket Park, Eudora KS USNo votes yet
- Wyandotte County Park, Kansas City KS US(2 votes)
- Clinton Lake Disc Golf, Lawrence KS US(2 votes)
- Jackson Park - 18, Atchison KS US(1 vote)
- Jackson Park - 9, Atchison KS USNo votes yet
- Rice Park, Topeka KS US(1 vote)