Ronnie Van Zant Memorial
This is a good one. No water, and they've redesigned it to take the fenceline out of play. A few holes on the front course are wide open, but most require careful shot placement. Marked difference between the foliage on the front course (old growth) and the back (much younger trees). Regardless, you WILL hit trees. This course is very Florida, with lots of heavy underbrush. Keep in mind that there are likely to be snakes in there, so (as a nod to the rock legend the course is named for) we usually play the optional "Gimme Three Steps" rule, which allows you to take three steps out of the snake-infested areas, as long as you don't end up closer to the hole than you should be.
very fun course trees every ware but they give a good challenge they just recently put in a new back nine to bring it up to 27 holes the back nine is called the rattle snake challenge and i found it pretty challenging i play the back nine right off from #6 then continue on with #7 after I'm done if you throw your disc over the fence to the right be discreet if you decide to go get it because the person that owns the property isn't very friendly all in all a blast though.
Nice little course with good baskets and nice new concrete pads. pads are a bit short, but since the course is pretty flat it doesn't matter too much. few really challenging holes, but some fun shots. Was able to find someone to lead me around, but it probably wouldn't be too difficult as the course is well marked. as someone said though some of the baskets are kind of close together. I would also have to say the since i pulled into the wrong lot that had the playground i would have to give this course an extra .5 for the hot milf action in the alternate parking lot! good times! Ronnie would definitely approve!
Challenging yet fun course for all skill levels. Flat terrain with 3 open holes, rest of course lightly to moderately wooded. Front nine doesn't return to main parking lot. Benches on most tees. Some tees and baskets are too close, have to wait for players to clear area.
Very wooded course but easy on the legs, very kid friendy, not alot of walking for hole to hole. Shot a 14 over my 1st 2 games and i took my 7 year old daughter her very first full game she shot a 54 over
Courses Close By
- New World Disc Golf at Cecil Field, Jacksonville FL US(1 vote)
- Out Yonder Country Club, Jacksonville FL USNo votes yet
- Trinity Baptist College - Red, Jacksonville FL USNo votes yet
- Trinity Baptist College - White, Jacksonville FL USNo votes yet
- Springfield Disc Golf Course at Klutho Park, Jacksonville FL USNo votes yet
- Ed Austin Park (Fore Palms Disc Golf Course), Jacksonville FL US(3 votes)
- Moccasin Creek Disc Golf Course, Elkton FL US(2 votes)
- Kathryn Abby Hanna Park, Atlantic Beach FL US(1 vote)
- Northside Park, Gainesville FL US(2 votes)
- Barr Systems Disc Golf Course, Gainesville FL USNo votes yet