The Roland Park course is a prime example of what Disc Golf should not be about. I am an experienced player of 14 years and my interest is to see Disc Golf made accessible to players of all skill levels. Roland Park does nothing to attract kids, females, older folks or newbies. It is poorly marked especially in the wooded section where lost discs will abound. In the wooded section you can't see the baskets from the tees because of trees and winding 400+ foot fairways. The roughs are brutal and once your disc is out of sight you'll be lucky to find it. If I were assessing this course for PDGA approval, I would give it two thumbs down. C'mon guys, open this game up for everyone to enjoy!
Nice combination of open holes & wooded holes, enjoyed the wooded holes much better. Very poorly marked & difficult to navigate b/c may baskets & tee-pads are close together. Decent course if you need to get your disc golf fix.
Courses Close By
- Hobson Park Mini Disc Golf Course, Lancaster PA USNo votes yet
- D. F. Buchmiller Park, Lancaster PA US(2 votes)
- Mini Disc Golf Course at Mushroom Manor, Lancaster PA USNo votes yet
- Beaver Creek Mini Disc Golf Course, Strasburg PA USNo votes yet
- South Hills Park, Lebanon PA USNo votes yet
- Jackson Recreational Park Disc Golf Course, Myerstown PA US(1 vote)
- Starry Stompin' Grounds Mini Disc Golf Course, Conestoga PA US(1 vote)
- Angelica Park, Reading PA US(1 vote)
- French Creek State Park, Elverson PA US(1 vote)
- Camp Sankanac Disc Golf Course, Spring City PA USNo votes yet