Rocky Mountain Disc Golf
No votes yet
Combines challenging woods and mountain terrain. Connected to Seacoast Fun Park. Amenities include; Goodies Café, Vending Machines, Arcade Games, Mini Golf, Go-Karts, 100' Sky Swing, etc. Rental and new discs available. Open daily Apr. - Nov. Fee; $7/rnd or $10/day. Web site has hours and other info.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 5,681ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Bob Enman
I-95; exit 63 (Gray). Turn left and follow US-202/ME-115 for 3.5 miles to a slight right onto ME-115/Tandberg Trail. Go 3 miles to a right on US-302/Roosevelt Trail/10th Mountain Division Hwy/ME-35. Go 1.5 miles to Seacoast Fun Park on the left.
Email: Seacoast Fun Park
Alt. Phone: 207-892-5952
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Rocky Mountain Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bittersweet Ridge Disc Golf, North Yarmouth ME USNo votes yet
- Bennett Disc Farm, Gorham ME US(4 votes)
- Pineland Farms Disc Golf, New Gloucester ME USNo votes yet
- Poland Spring Resort, Poland ME USNo votes yet
- Pratt's Brook Park, Yarmouth ME USNo votes yet
- Dragan Field, Auburn ME US(2 votes)
- Desert Dunes Disc Golf, Freeport ME USNo votes yet
- Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course, Auburn ME USNo votes yet
- Pleasant Hill Disc Golf, Scarborough ME US(1 vote)
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Grizzly, Limerick ME US(3 votes)