Rock River Disc Golf Course
Great course. Good mix of far and close holes. Well kept compared to other courses. Overall a very nice course for anyone to play on.
The front nine is mostly open suitable for recreational to advanced players. While the "back" nine (about 1300 feet away) is recommended for advanced and pro players. A couple holes in the woods have no routes to throw through. This course also gets muddy easily and with no tee pads it's easy to slip.
Courses Close By
- Autumn Ridge Subdivision Park, Ixonia WI USNo votes yet
- Harnischfeger Park Disc Golf Course, Ixonia WI US(2 votes)
- Ixonia Fireman's Park, Ixonia WI USNo votes yet
- Hustisford School Disc Golf Course, Hustisford WI USNo votes yet
- Firemen's Park, Waterloo WI US(2 votes)
- Dodgeland School Disc Golf Course, Juneau WI USNo votes yet
- Firemans Park, Columbus WI USNo votes yet
- Marshall Middle School, Marshall WI USNo votes yet
- Horicon Phoenix Disc Golf Course, Horicon WI USNo votes yet
- Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course at Langer Park, Marshall WI US(2 votes)