The views on this course are nice, but nearly every basket is blind and there is scrub oak everywhere. Not my favorite course in Utah County. I prefer Jolley's Ranch or Art Dye.
This is a tough course. Plan on lots of hiking up and down the mountain. It is on the mountain and the views of the mountain and valley are fantastic. The course is a little hard to follow, but it is fun to play.
Make sure you have a spotter, because you will lose your discs.
Courses Close By
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(3 votes)
- Art Dye Disc Golf Park, American Fork UT US(5 votes)
- Spanish Fork Disc Golf Course, Spanish Fork UT USNo votes yet
- Dry Creek Trail Park, Lehi UT US(1 vote)
- Beacon Hill Park Disc Golf, Highland UT US(1 vote)
- Saratoga Hills, Saratoga Springs UT USNo votes yet
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Solitude UT US(4 votes)
- The Canyons Resort, Park City UT US(1 vote)
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US(5 votes)
- Valley Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(2 votes)