Roberts Creek County Park
No votes yet
Short, with lots of woods and brush next to Lake Red Rock. Off the fairway = lost disc!
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy. 163; exit 40 to Cty Road G28. Go south on G28 for 5 miles. Follow the signs for the park to gravel road. Follow gravel left through to 'Y' intersections.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: T.J. Brom
Contact Phone #1: 641-660-9466
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Roberts Creek County Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Central College Disc Golf Course, Pella IA US
- Prairie City Park, Prairie City IA US
- Maytag Park, Newton IA US
- Lewis Club Park, Colfax IA US
- Edmundson Park, Oskaloosa IA US
- Pickard Park, Indianola IA US
- Indianola Middle School, Indianola IA US
- Miller Park - Lake Nyanza, Grinnell IA US
- Lions Park, Des Moines (Altoona) IA US
- Grinnell College Course, Grinnell IA US