A fairly open course, though the trees still manage to get in your way. The course is very well kept, and the rolling playing field ads a bit extra fun. The course itself is hidden in the middle of the town, but it's rewarding once you find it. For only nine holes, it's a good play. Each tee is marked and the signs point you in the right direction. The pars are good too.
Nice open course with challenging pars. Course is well kept and easy to find your way around.
Courses Close By
- Lake Eureka Disc Golf Course, Eureka IL US(5 votes)
- South Pointe Park, El Paso IL USNo votes yet
- Washington Park, Washington IL US(4 votes)
- Shore Acres Park, Chillicothe IL US(2 votes)
- Northwood Park, Morton IL US(3 votes)
- Illinois Central College Disc Golf Course, East Peoria IL USNo votes yet
- Megiddo Disc Golf Course, Morton IL US(2 votes)
- Johnsons Park Disc Golf Course, Lacon IL US(1 vote)
- Mackinaw Disc Golf Course at Westood Park, Mackinaw IL USNo votes yet
- Maxwell Park Disc Golf Course, Normal IL US(2 votes)