No votes yet
Scenic rec course along Otonabee River. Mostly open with some elevation and challenging gaps. Discs/scorecards at Zoo's Snack Bar (May - Sept.)
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Asphalt
Course Length: 1,977ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
In Peterborough, follow Zoo signs to Water St. North, course is on east side of Water St., just beyond zoo.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Riverview Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Loyalist College, Belleville ON CANo votes yet
- Haliburton Disc Golf Course, Haliburton ON CANo votes yet
- Annandale Golf & Curling Club, Ajax ON CANo votes yet
- Hardwood Ski and Bike, Oro Station ON CANo votes yet
- Shore Winds - White Course, Waterport NY USNo votes yet
- Shore Winds - Blue Course, Waterport NY USNo votes yet
- Verena Acres At Peake Fields, Bracebridge ON CANo votes yet
- Sandy Hollow Disc Golf Park, Barrie ON CANo votes yet
- Toronto Island Park, Toronto ON CA(1 vote)
- Ontario Pioneer Camp - Boys Camp, Port Sydney ON CANo votes yet