This is a wonderful park to learn the game of disc golf. The holes are not too long, there is a great mix of open holes, great use of the natural terrain, playing under bridges on holes 1 and 4, and a shot through a canopy of trees on hole 5.
Pros: Great beginner course to learn each style of throw. Shorter holes allow you to learn driving accuracy, instead of trying to bomb each hole for max distance. Great mix of open fairways and technical tree cover. Course is well maintained, and the only real threat of losing a disc come on holes 3,4,5. Excellent course to learn to keep your drives low and accurate.
Cons: Usually a very busy park, and there are walkways that come right through fairways, just be patient and this shouldn't bug you too much. Holes 4 and 9 can become disc eaters as you are playing right next to the river. People play an alternate 9 to the basket at number 3, this can become a problem on a busy day, but a little grace and patience will overcome any problems encountered at this course.
Overall, this is a just a fun course to play, and learn the game of disc golf.
Courses Close By
- Tom Pearce Park, Grants Pass OR US(1 vote)
- Indian Mary Park, Grants Pass (Merlin) OR USNo votes yet
- Gold Hill Sports Park, Gold Hill OR US(1 vote)
- Lake Selmac, Selma OR US(1 vote)
- Wolf Creek Park, Wolf Creek OR USNo votes yet
- Illinois River Forks State Park, Cave Junction OR USNo votes yet
- Vertical Horizons Treehouse Paradise, Cave Junction OR USNo votes yet
- Frog Creek Disc Golf Course at Shale City, Ashland OR US(3 votes)
- Riverfront Park, Roseburg OR US(1 vote)
- Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course, Roseburg OR US(2 votes)