This is a great course. Starts out with lots of long drive opportunities across a big field, which you'll end the course on as well. The middle of the course used to involve hundreds of telephone pole-like trees as you wend your way through the woods, but they lopped off the top of most of them last year, so now you can throw over instead of through many of them. The "Poison Ivy Hole" is aptly named, so be careful there.
Keep your eye out for wild blueberries in July. Lost discs tend to find their way to The Lazy Frog (http://www.mvthelazyfrog.com/) in OB.
Courses Close By
- Burgess Park, Marstons Mills MA US(1 vote)
- Nantucket Disc Golf Course, Nantucket MA US(2 votes)
- South Kingstown Disc Golf Course, Wakefield RI US(1 vote)
- Slater Park, Pawtucket RI USNo votes yet
- Hartsuff Park Disc Golf Course, Rockland MA USNo votes yet
- Borderland State Park, Easton MA US(4 votes)
- Willow Valley, Richmond RI USNo votes yet
- Ninigret Park, Charlestown RI US(4 votes)
- World War I Memorial Park, North Attleborough MA USNo votes yet
- Normandy Farms Campground, Foxboro MA USNo votes yet