Tough to navigate, but can play safari.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,614ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
From the north; I-57, exit south on Rte 50 (exit #315 toward Bourbonnais), right on Armour Rd., left on Convent (Rte 45/52), right on River, right on William Latham Dr., left on Canterbury Ln.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by urk1420 on Aug 22, 2015 at 4:35pm
Great course. Has allot to offer. open flat shots as well as uphill and downhill shots with tree hazards.
by mobilebikeworx on Jul 28, 2013 at 11:23am
great course. Laid out very nicely. Easy to navigate. some very long par 3s. 9th hole tee box was missing.
Courses Close By
- Rivals Lookout Park, Wilmington IL US(2 votes)
- Old Smokey City Park, Braidwood IL USNo votes yet
- Round Barn, Manhattan IL US(2 votes)
- Commissioners Park, Frankfort IL US(1 vote)
- Camp Manitoqua, Frankfort IL USNo votes yet
- Haines Wayside Park, New Lenox IL US(3 votes)
- The Oaks, Mokena IL US(13 votes)
- Indian Boundary South Park, Frankfort IL US(1 vote)
- Community Park, Channahon IL US(7 votes)
- Freedom Park, Lowell IN USNo votes yet