Riverfront Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Good mix of short technical holes and long, open holes. Not well manicured and gets very muddy after heavy rain. Dual targets (9 tees to 18 baskets).
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 6,296ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 5
Mass. Ave. north over river to a left at 1st stoplight north of I-70 ( marked 1800N, green sign "Lawrence Riverfront Park"). Go over RR tracks. If from I-70; East Lawrence exit, north to a left at 1st stoplight. 1st tee along road by sign.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Riverfront Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Centennial Park, Lawrence KS US
- Clinton Lake Disc Golf, Lawrence KS US
- Running Horse, Baldwin City KS US
- Rose Park, McLouth KS US
- Baldwin City Lake, Baldwin City KS US
- Lake Shawnee, Topeka KS US
- Rice Park, Topeka KS US
- Wyandotte County Park, Kansas City KS US
- Lakeside Hills, Olathe KS US
- Prairie Center Park, Olathe KS US